Raw Cookie Dough Bites:
-¾ cup raw cashews
-½ cup rolled oats
-½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
-¼ teaspoon salt
-3 dates, pitted and soaked in hot water
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-¼ cup dark chocolate chips
-1 frozen banana
-½ cup unsweetened almond milk
-handful of spinach
-1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
-dash of cinnamon
-light drizzle of maple syrup
Raw cookie dough bites:
1. Line a plate with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine the cashews, oats, coconut flakes, and salt in a food processor or Vitamix. Pulse until a fine meal forms.
3. Add the soaked pitted dates, 3 tablespoons of the water the dates have been soaked in, and the vanilla extract. Pulse again until the mixture becomes a dough-like consistency.
4. Remove the dough and place in a small bowl. Gently fold in the chocolate chips until they are incorporated into the mixture.
5. Spread the cookie dough into an even layer on the plate and place in the freezer.
6. Once frozen, chop into small pieces and store in the freezer in a covered container. (This makes a relatively large batch of cookie dough bites that will last you a while, but if you don’t feel like making them, the ice cream is great with granola instead!)
Chocolate ice cream:
7. Blend all ice cream ingredients until smooth.
8. Top with raw cookie dough bites, strawberries, pistachios, and coconut flakes, or any other fruit, nut, or superfood you have on hand.
Repost from @tumblinbumblincrumblincookie